Online system dedicated to information sharing and distribution (companies, organisations, etc.), the virtual office is available immediately without any investment. You use the virtual office standard version. You may use your own domain name for email.
ContactOffice is a virtual office allowing individuals and (leisure or work) groups to organize, communicate and collaborate. A virtual office comprises a set of tools (Messaging, Documents, Address book, Agenda, etc.) and can be accessed from computers, smartphones, tablets, etc.
- Group creation
- 250 MB
- 9 GB
- 20 GB
- 50 GB
- Each user owns his personal account: choose for each one the subscription that matches his needs..
- There is a private environment (private data) where available storage depends on the account owner subscription and a group environment (shared data) where available storage depends on the group administrator (i.e. group creator) subscription.
3 persons wish to share agendas: 1 Light subscription for the group administrator (in order to be able to create a group with up to 5 members) + 2 Free subscriptions.
Total cost for these 3 persons: 5 EUR/Month.
A 10 people association wishes to manage group agenda and group documents: 1 Regular subscription for the group administrator (in order to create a group with up to 10 members) + 9 Free subscriptions.
Total cost for these 10 persons: 10 EUR/Month.
A 18 people company wishes a virtual office, 2 staff members need much email storage: 1 Advanced subscription for the group administrator (in order to create a group with up to 20 members) + 2 Regular subscriptions (for staff members who need much email storage) + 15 Free subscriptions.
Total cost for these 18 persons: 40 EUR/Month.
How to sign up a group of users (a whole company/department)?Do the following:
- Create a first account (you can only create a free account). It will be the group administrator account.
- Order the subscription allowing to create a group with the members you need.
- Go to the Group tool and create a group with an explicit name.
- Invite each person by entering his/her name and email address. You can also launch invitations using the Address book.
If these persons have no email address, enter your own email address and answer the invitation emails.
- Each invited person gets an email explaining the following steps: click on the hyperlink in the email and fill in the registration form to be automatically added to the group.
- If a group member wishes more capacities for his personal data, he may order a payable subscription.
Examples: for a 4 persons group, order a Light subscription; for a 12 persons group, order an Advanced subscription.
Examples: company or organization name.
Customized version allows you to define your own subscriptions. It has advanced customization possibilities: logo, colors, home and registration pages, etc. Learn more