The virtual office is customized to your trade mark, colors and commercial offers: lay-out, subscriptions and prices. End users don't notice they use a private label version hosted on our or your servers.
ContactOffice is a virtual office allowing individuals and (leisure or work) groups to organize, communicate and collaborate. A virtual office comprises a set of tools (Messaging, Documents, Address book, Agenda, etc.) and can be accessed from computers, smartphones, tablets, etc.
Transparent integrationOur virtual office perfectly integrates in your Web site, intranet or extranet. End users don't notice that your virtual office is an external service powered by ContactOffice.
Cloud (our servers)
Hosting on our servers allows cost reduction. You benefit from a Service Level Agreement (SLA) that guarantees application availability.
License (your servers)
You host the application on your own servers and are responsible of its availability.
As Java application, ContactOffice runs on all server OS: Windows, Unix/Linux, MacOS X.
- How to Share Documents in the Cloud Securely with groups
- Plus addressing to filter email
- Shared mailbox: reasons for using, features and how to activate it.
- ContactOffice accepts bitcoins
- Email.fr, la messagerie chiffrée (#PGP) hébergée en dehors de la France
- ContactOffice launches end-to-end encrypted mail solution
- ContactOffice releases two factor authentication to private lable customers
- ContactOffice vetted by Flemish vets
- Oooops, our apologies
- ContactOffice surpasses 600,000 paying accounts