- Features [top]
Group administrators and the virtual office administrator may publish messages in the home page (just after user authentication). These messages appear under the Infos tab. If at least one message is available, the virtual office opens with this tab selected. You can also display the messages on demand by clicking on the Infos tab.
Messages published by the group administrator can be viewed by group members only.
We advise you to publish short and clear messages so that group members are not bothered. Publish messages useful to all group members. Delete a message as soon as it is outdated so that group members are not bothered.
As everyone can belong to many groups, the display is divided into equal zones for all group messages to be displayed. This is another reason for publishing short messages.
- Add a message [top]
Only the group administrator may publish a message.
In the homepage, select the Infos tab. The list of the group you administrate appears in the lower right corner. Click on Edit next to a group name. A Wiki page opens in edition mode. Enter your message (you can use the formatting buttons or the HTML code button) and click on Save to confirm.
The message is an HTML page named "index.html" in the wiki folder of the group documents. You can therefore add a message using the Document tool or the virtual drive. See Wiki help for further information.
- Edit the message [top]
Only the group administrator may edit a message.
Click on Edit next to the group name in the Infos page, edit the text and click on Save.
- Delete the message [top]
Only the group administrator may delete a message.
Click on Delete next to the group name in the Infos page.
- ContactOffice introduces integrated Instant Messaging
- Threading mode email in new Crystal interface
- Access your cloud storage solutions in one place: Dropbox, Google Drive, ?
- ContactOffice drastically increases storage
- Spring is in the air: New ContactOffice Interface!
- Polls integrated in Calendar
- ContactOffice, the alternative to the American cloud
- Check out our brand new interface!
- How to attach documents to your calendar events #COusertip 4
- ContactOffice adds several new references in Education market!